Wednesday 30 March 2011

Charity events and workshops

wow so much going on , I have been so busy organising many many events for a few different charities - check them out here http://www.lifechanges-uk.co.uk/Events.html the next one is the Easter fun day with craft and well being fair at a fab hotel - The Heath Cottage Hotel in Dewsbury Then its the Brides and Maids Ball - celebrate the royal wedding in style - watch the wedding through the day then get your own wedding dress or suit on and join in the party at Woodkirk Valley Country Club in Leeds As you also know or should know I am a Emotional freedom Techniques (EFT) practitioner and I am very good if I say so myself ;) but alot of you are keen to know more about this fab technique and you can do in Cleckheaton on the 22nd May 2011 at The Whitcliffe Hotel in Cleckheaton - more information is here http://www.lifechanges-uk.co.uk/EFT-Introductory-Days.html have a look and book your place quick - you even get to have lunch with me and Gill - which makes the day even more perfect So as you can see from all the above I am a busy bee BUT I love it Carrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment