Wednesday 17 February 2010

My Challenge

Well I have set my self a challenge to lose a stone in weight - I have told myself again and again that I will stop eating junk and eat more healthy - well I find it quite difficult - espeially with children who sit and eat chocolate and sweets and gregs sausage rolls and now Phil my other half is sat with a big packet of Jazzies ( the white chocolate with candy on top) - I am trying not to look but its difficult si I thought I would take my mind off it by writing this post - so I now have told myself that I have 5 months to tone and lose the flab and get to my ideal weight of 9 1/2 stone to 10 stone - Can I do this - Oh yes I can - watch this space I will not be beaten , I will get to wear this outfit or similar you see below and get out on the town looking fab. Oh yes I will


No comments:

Post a Comment